Something New Media is looking for new additions to our cinematography team in Phoenix, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois.
Something New Media empowers local cinematographers to capture beautiful and engaging wedding and event stories . We believe that a strong focus on beautiful imagery in wedding and events, driven by storytelling cinematographers, and coupled with an engaging narrative, will sculpt a wonderful film. Something New Media prides itself in handling all of the elements before and after production: sales, booking, scheduling and post-production. As the filmmaker and cinematographer, you are expected to be professional, courteous and responsive, while at the same time delivering cinematic imagery that you’ve perfected through your prior work on short films, documentaries, commercials, and music videos. And at every wedding and event, your local Something New Media staff is here to support and sponsor you create your one-of-a-kind wedding film masterpiece.
– Experience with live event videography
– 5D III or comparable camera (Canon Cinema cameras preferred)
– Manfrotto fluid head tripod, or comparable
– At least 1 wide, 1 telephoto and 1 medium lens for camera
– Learns quickly & takes constructive criticism well
– Personable, passionate and positive attitude
– Wedding experience is helpful but not necessary
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Must love filmmaking and/or video production!
Please fill out the form to submit an application.
[contact-form-7 id=”4694″ title=”Careers – Cinematographer”]
Bookings Specialist Position Available
Salary + Commission
A fast-growing media production company in the Phoenix Metro area is looking for a qualified Bookings Specialist in the Chicagoland area with an outgoing, friendly personality and a strong sense of drive and motivation. This individual will meet with excited and newly engaged couples about their upcoming wedding, and match their needs with Something New Media wedding collections and services. Candidates should have some relevant sales or customer service experience, and demonstrate a professional ability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Meeting with newly engaged couples
- Learn, showcase, and educate potential customers on the capabilities and talent of our team
- Creating your own schedule in order to achieve goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of Something New Media offerings and find the best fit for each couple’s wedding
- Opportunity to contribute content to social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Skills in Microsoft Office and cloud-based technology
- Outgoing, confident, and friendly personality
- Paid Training Program – led by the partners of the company and other experienced booking specialists.
- Marketing and Leads – while new leads and follow through are part of your job to earn and develop, we will provide you with a marketing campaign in your region to ensure the leads come in.
- Unlimited Earning Potential – there is no cap on commissions with this position.
Pay is salary, as non-recoverable draw against commission.
To Apply please visit: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/197b9b14
About Something New Media
We bring people joy through timeless experiences
We believe that every film, just like every single one of our couples, is unique and should be treated with a one-of-a-kind experience. Each film is a chance to tell a story unlike the one before it and we do this by focusing our cinematic and documentarian expertise on the people that surround the event.
Founded by Devin Berko, Something New Media (© 2013) began as a philosophy for his clients to combine the best talent in filmmaking with couples that want the most cinematic portrayals of their day.
Interested parties should inquire by e-mail to Devin at email@example.com, and provide a resume and any pertinent materials, including referrals.